Primo PX offers many options for covering the surface and the edging of the Primo PX flooring tiles
Primo AS accessories system is a new product group manufactured by Sycon.
These new products enable us to develop and standardise the finishing possibilities of the flooring system as effectively as possible, thus enabling our customers to realise their projects quickly, inexpensively and to their utmost satisfaction. The floor covering chosen by the customer for the flooring system (for example wood, laminate, carpet, etc.) can be perfected using the Primo AS products: edging, metal angled sections and wheelchair ramps. There is also an LED lighting system available which is easy to install underneath the flooring system so that the flooring system appears to float. Sycon will be adding more items to this product group in the future.
The Primo AS products can be either rented or purchased.
Products and specifications
Steel angled sections
- Size: standard 40 x 40 x 3 mm
- (1.57 x 1.57 x 0.12 inch)
- Supplied tailor-made inc. angles sawn at 45 degrees
- hardboard, standard black and white, 9 cm high
- Can be supplied in any desired height and length
- Several colours possibly available / on request
LED lighting system / 3M; on a roll
- The lighting system is fitted underneath the floor
- The lighting system is supplied on a roll and can be easily cut to the exact length desired
- Various colours available
- Material: aluminum
- Basic size: 100 x 100 cm (39 x 39 inch)
- The ramp is compatible with all PRIMO flooring systems
Finishing the Primo floor / advice
Heavey weight objects.
Use 18 mm. wood / MDF.
Working around pillars